What will you be doing?
As a QA engineer, you will make part of a product team where you will be ensuring the quality of deliverables through the application of manual and automated tests. You will be defining and maintaining test cases while coming up with initiatives that improve test procedures.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Create, review, maintain and execute test plans and test cases.
- Identify product deficiencies and suggest solutions to ensure the highest quality for our products.
- Work with development teams throughout the entire development life cycle and perform planned and adhoc testing.
- Perform investigative testing to determine the possible cause of issues.
- Establish and evolve processes and best practices that would ensure quality goals are met.
- Own and maintain test environments.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to QA activities.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about everything QA and take pride in delivering high-quality software products.
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role.
- You have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- You can multi-task, prioritize and be able to work on your own initiative
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English.
- Experience with test automation frameworks would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage.
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage
- Having an ISTQB certification would be considered an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to clicking 'apply'
Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just ten years we now offer over 5,000 games from over 150 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will work with a cross-functional team to drive, prioritize, and set product goals. You will continuously ensure that development teams have all the information necessary to deliver quality product increments through the definition of well-written user stories, properly prioritized backlogs, and clear product goals.