SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Are you an experienced QA whizz who is passionate about delivering high quality products? Are you a driven team player who is full of ideas about how to improve ways of working with quality through the development process?If the answers are “yes” – then please apply for this role.
SEB Kort builds apps, with focus on financing and our card products, for consumers and our partners. You will be working closely with your team and colleagues at SEB Kort but also with our mobile development and innovation partner, who is developing our apps together with us, this means that you will get the best of two worlds – both the exciting start-up culture and the stability and benefits of a large bank.
We are now seeking a star in the field of QA and Test, someone who is driven to influence our app today and for the future!
What you will be doing
- You will work with fun and passionate developers, designers, scrum masters,product owners, and other co-workers of different backgrounds to create SEB Kort's mobile and web applications for both private and corporate customers.
- You will be a part of a cross-functional team and participate with a QA perspective in all phases of the development process, from design and business requirements to the development and release.
- Perform manual testing on native mobile, web apps, and APIs, both by exploratory testing and functional testing.
- Develop test cases and define test activities suitable for different situations.
- Perform test planning and release planning.
- Plan, prepare and facilitate test sessions with the team.
- Perform regression testing as part of release testing of our apps.
- Write detailed and clear bug reports and help your team prioritize them
- Manage test accounts and test data.
- Another important part of your role is to contribute to knowledge sharing and development of the QA area within the team.
Who we are looking for
To thrive and succeed in this role, you have the ability to take initiative and drive change within a technically competent team. You will have the ability to collaborate with a large variety of colleagues both from the IT and Business area. You have the drive to actively ensure quality of our apps so that they are robust, scalable, and accessible.
We believe that you have
- You have at least 3+ years of experience working with software testing and have a good understanding of how to work with testing in agile teams
- We think you like to structure your work, have attention to details and are passionate about testing. Self-leadership is important.
- You are a team player with great communication skills and enjoy working closely together with your colleagues.
- It’s beneficial if you have experience from both web and mobile app development, App Store Connect, Firebase and tools such as Charles Proxy or Postman
- You are interested and have experience of technical test, but test automation is seen as a bonusas it is an area that we want to explore
- Fluency in English is required as it is our corporate and team language
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
- Deliver world-class service to customers
- Opportunities to help transform an industry
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Friendly and welcoming culture
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, please feel free to send in your application already today, but no later than 2022-08-15. If you have questions about the position please contact Robert Gullander, hiring manager at, email@example.com or Sebastian Vesterlund, Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers