At request fulfillment, we are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for End User Productivity department. The work environment is international and we see diversity as a necessary strength to succeed in our transformation. To this exciting environment, we are now looking for someone who can lead through change and enable our future IT landscape.
The mission for us is to provide the best global service platform to our internal and external users. We want to accelerate business development through digitalization, automation with focus on end-user experience. We are responsible to transform and improve our value streams, where we are in the middle of a large scale ServiceNow implementation. We are now looking for a ServiceNow Architect that help us define the future strategy for the platform while being a part of the development delivery.
In your role, you'll have dual responsibilities as an Architect and lead developer. Your mission is to help the team deliver with high velocity and according to plan, as well as be tasked with overseeing the successful delivery of an exciting transformation journey for the end user productivity within Scania. You will work in close collaboration with the Product Owner (PO) and handle communication with other stakeholders outside the team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist the team with scoping service engagements typically involving multiple ServiceNow products and complex integrations with applications/systems.
- Serve as primary technical point-of-contact for projects and as the face of the development team to the customer.
- Define, at an architectural and design level of detail, technical solutions aligned with our business problems and ServiceNow Implementation Best Practices.
- Understand customer requirements, translate to solutions, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Write/estimate Stories, monitor Developer’s work, and own overall quality and delivery of development; may perform a portion of development on Stories that cannot be delegated.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owner to monitor for scope creep and resolve critical path technical issues and challenges.
- Help mentor Developers, in relation to technical design standards and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and products.
- Perform research into technology partner or other vendor solutions in the context of requirements for integration.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Delivery Services processes as well as the maturing of the different portfolios, capabilities, expertise, and best practices in consideration of business needs and requirements.
- We are looking for someone who takes responsibility and dares to take ownership. We believe you have excellent agile knowledge as well as being pragmatic and knowing how to use your knowledge in the best way for the team, with focus on outcome.
- As a person, you need to be results-oriented, organized and have good planning skills. You have detailed technical knowledge but also have the ability to think strategically. You view continuous improvement as part of your daily work. Exercising strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders is essential, as is the ability to drive organizational standardization and efficiency.
Formal requirements for the role include:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of ServiceNow solutions.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA) – current or within 6 months of hire
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for ITSM – current or within 6 months of hire
- Expert level proficiency in at least four product lines.
- Knowledge of ITIL, minimum Foundation level, ideally higher.
- Proven experience with key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform using JS: Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Angular JS, Jelly, etc.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Active listening skills, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input while demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal, and presentational)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems and relay that in English and not just IT jargon.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong ownership, accountability, and attention to detail in all work efforts
- Superior maturity, professionalism, and judgment; ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Ability to travel 20% of the time if need be.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years working on the ServiceNow platform or 8+ years of Industry experience
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- ITIL Foundations Certification
For more information
Please contact Sargon Suberkli (Group manager), 08-553 50143.
The application shall contain CV, personal letter and certificates.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.