We are looking for a service-minded Technical Support Specialist with great people skills. You will be part of an agile and flexible Nordic support team in Copenhagen and report to the team lead in Stockholm. We offer you a great place to work with awesome colleagues and perks. You will be a highly appreciated addition to our Discovery family.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day tasks:
- Act as professional 1st line and 2nd line support for software and hardware including smartphones, conference room equipment and printers
- Prepare and deploy IT hardware: laptops, desktops and smartphones.
- Implementation and rollouts of new software and solutions occasionally.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and software vendors when needed.
- Be part of the Nordic IT team, which involves working over-the-borders and traveling occasionally.
- Working in an IT support role for 1-3 years or having similar college degree in Information Technology. Working in enterprise is a plus.
- Knowledge in Active Directory, Office 365, SCCM, Citrix, VPN, cloud solutions and basic network/server/infrastructure awareness.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
- Solid end-user communication skills over the shoulder, over the phone, e-mail or in chat.
- Big interest in the latest in tech and end-user solutions.
- Experience working in Service Now or other ticketing systems is a plus.
- Good English and Danish language skills.
- You’re a kind-hearted and dedicated team player that never hesitate to reach out with a helping hand while having a friendly approach.
- A self-imposed problem solver with creative pro-active attitude. You feel committed to complete any task in the best way possible and tough tasks give you an extra spark.
- Flexible attitude towards working in occasional hectic working environment.
- Being able to work over-hours if circumstances require it or business is affected negatively.
- You’re a great listener and a people person.
Discovery Networks Danmark ApS is the Danish media company behind, among other things, Channel 5, 6'er, the Eurosport and Discovery channels as well as the streaming services Dplay, Eurosport Player and GOLFTV. The total 11 TV channels have a commercial viewership of just over 20%, making Discovery Networks Denmark the third largest commercial TV group. Across our platforms, the Danes receive a strong combination of action-packed entertainment, present-day reports and world-class sports; Among other things, football national team matches, Alka Super League and Premier League.