Securitas AB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
By driving an intelligent security strategy, Securitas is on course to strengthen our position as the global leader in the security industry. To support this effort, we are establishing a new Group function, Securitas Intelligent Services (SIS), to enable technology transformation and the development of new services. This is creating new and exciting opportunities in Securitas.
As part of the new SIS Group function we are looking to strengthen our sourcing and vendor management capabilities. The short-to-medium term focus will be to identify and drive sourcing initiatives to take advantage of Securitas global operation. The long-term vision will be to establish a worldclass sourcing and vendor management function to support the realization of Securitas' vision and strategy. As part of this work we are now looking for a Global IT Sourcing Manager.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS:
• Lead strategic sourcing of selected IT categories and suppliers
• Lead and manage defined sourcing initiatives from project definition through sourcing execution and contract implementation.
• Collaborate with stakeholders within SIS organization and country IT/sourcing teams to maximize benefits for Securitas Group.
• Ensure project success in a highly decentralized organization.
• Contribute to the overall development of Securitas' Sourcing and Vendor Management function.
• Define sourcing project plan and business case
• Work closely with and track set sourcing project plan and deliverables
• Fast and agile execution on decided plans
Securitas is a global knowledge leader in security. We base our protective services on customer-specific needs through different combinations of on-site, mobile and remote guarding, electronic security, fire and safety and corporate risk management. Everywhere from small stores to airports, our 335 000 employees are making a difference.
We offer you a truly international environment, where you'll be part of a specialized team focused on transformation, development and execution of strategic group-wide initiatives; providing you with good opportunities to influence and build your future role. You will work with colleagues in technology transformation, intelligent products, enterprise architecture, and our partners, in defining, developing and implementing the next generation security platform.