SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. The area of Cash Management is undergoing a major transformation, both from a business and market perspective but also from an architectural perspective. You will get the opportunity to contribute to the transformation by working with requirement within the payment area.
What you will be doing
Account & Payment Domain have approx. 350 FTEs delivering IT solutions for our customers ranging from our largest corporates to private individuals. As a Business Analyst you will play a key part in our transformation journey when building the future of payment solutions. In this role you will work cross teams to collect and write requirements in tight collaboration with your different stakeholders.
You will be a part of the area of Cash Management and work against several teams, as we work agile and cross-functionally. You will get the opportunity to discuss problems and opportunities with over ten other Business Analysts but still be self-governing and plan your own schedule. We have an open culture where teamwork is the key to our success and our colleagues are more than happy to help.
Your daily work will include:
· Collect, analyze and translate business needs into functional specifications and system requirements.
· Take lead, coordinate and drive refinement work.
· Communicate with stakeholders at all different levels to set requirements and scope
· Manage requirements across the product life-cycle
Who we are looking for
· You have strong problem-solving skills and is structured and with excellent attention to detail.
· Previous experience working as a Business Analyst with experience of working with complex systems and/or large/complex projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· You are used to networking and using your communicative ability when working with stakeholder management in several areas
· You like to work both independently and with others and can work under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple tasks/projects
· As a person you have a strong drive and like to take initiatives and you can define a task even if it initially is vague. You are pragmatic, adaptable and prestige less
· It is an extra plus if you have some knowledge within the payments domain
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Opportunities to be part of the transformation in the payment area
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· We apply a hybrid model where we work both from the office and home.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today. We will process applications on an ongoing basis. The position may be filled before the application deadline. If you have questions about the position please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linn Larsson +46 70 739 29 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers