SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to join an area within SEB that works with our Public Websites and Content Management solutions? We are now looking for an Solution Developer who will develop products for our MarTech area. Organizationally you will be part of Common Solutions & International sites, a cross-functional support function within the Front Domain. We are in the middle of a change journey and provide business oriented IT-development, maintenance and support for SEB. The area, Public Websites and MarTech, is a part of the Front domain with the purpose of delivering great customer experience and provide the bank with new solutions.
What you will be doing
You will be working as a software developer within an area consisting of two agile development teams in the MarTech-ART. The teams are involved in SEB’s key initiative focusing on designing and building our public websites and provide Content Management solutions and Marketing technologies. The teams work with several products such as Episerver, ImageVault, Forms as a service, Headless CMS etc.
The MarTech area is a relatively new one and is on an explorative journey to understand which systems and tools are needed to provide the bank with the needs that it has within the area. As a solution developer you will primarily be working with:
• Develop existing and build new solutions for marketing technologies and Content Management. This includes backend, front-end, API and database development
• Maintain the solutions that the team handles and support our internal and external users (for example the teams using the content management solutions that the team provides)
• Explore the future of the MarTech area and execute on a defined plan
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we believe you have an academic degree within IT or similar experience and an ambition to learn new technologies and products. You enjoy being part of a team and feel at home with both the Swedish and English language. For this role, we are looking for someone who has worked at least a few years with software development. We believe you can navigate between backend and frontend development and enjoy working exploratively and solution oriented. If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for finding new ways of working and solutions – you will like it here!
We believe you have worked with, or have experience with, a few of the following competences:
• Software development within C#/.NET/.NET core
• Frontend development, probably within Angular or React
• Experience with databases (SQL, Oracle and/or MongoDB)
• Experience of building REST API’s.
• Experience with Container technologies such as Docker or OpenShift
• Feel comfortable writing unit tests on your own code
• CI/CD such as Azure Pipelines
Other meritorious experiences are:
• Experience of Episerver
• Experience of HBL Unica
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-05. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Aqcusition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers