Your team and daily work
Keep on reading or listen to Johan Petersson and Andreas Forsberg (maybe your future colleagues?) about their journey at NIRA, how they describe the team you will work in, the role as Integration Engineer and what it's like to be a part of NIRA.
You will join a team of highly motivated, dedicated, easy-going and skilled members who together develop NIRA products such as Tire Grip Indicator and Tread Wear Indicator to the world’s leading car manufacturers such as Audi, Volkswagen, Geely, Volvo and Renault.
You and your scrum-team of five will among other things:
- Participate in all parts of the of product development, from initial customer contact, software development and integration to live demonstration of product.
- Be the technical interface between NIRA and Customer (vehicle manufacturer).
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining consistency of the product's performance with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout customer activities.
- Verify that the product performs as intended and according to the customer’s expectations.
- You are also expected to contribute to the whole team’s wellbeing and performance by sharing your great attitude and experiences.
- BSc degree or higher in computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- Software development experience with great interest in programming, preferably in C/C++ and Python
- Driver's license
Preferred qualifications within some of the following fields
- Software integration in vehicle ECUs
- Agile methods
- CI/CD system
- Vehicle Standards (Autosar, CAN, FlexRay, etc.), Git, Matlab, SCons
We at NIRA believe in making roads safer by developing sophisticated software solutions for passenger cars. The Road Surface Information cloud platform is a family of products with a common aim of improving the safety and the comfort of our roads. The main input is data from millions of cars carrying NIRAs sensor fusion algorithm and based on the output and our cloud algorithms we are providing a complete view of the state of the road surface and vehicle surroundings in our cloud applications.
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest - please do not wait to send us your application!