Wise IT • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
The Group IT Salesforce Administrator will be part of a small Group IT team, supporting the local
business in order to provision coordinated IT services. The role will manage the European and South
American implementation of Salesforce CRM and Service Cloud within Loomis global entities.
The Roles also includes:
• Manage Loomis European Salesforce Sales Cloud instance with integrations to country Sales
and ERP systems in all countries throughout Europe and South America.
• Support implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud andintegration with countrybusiness
processes & customer servicesystems.
• Assist Loomis International Sales teams with application development, system requirements,
workflowsetup, and data quality management.
• Manage system stability and reliability through change andincident management, backups,
logs and audit trails.
• Approximately 20–30 travel days per year, primarily within Europe
As a person we believe you are responsible, communicative and structured. You have a good analytical ability, like changes and are open-minded. We have English as our corporate language and therefore you must speak and write English fluently.YOURE EXPERIENCE
To be successful in the role, we believe our new colleague:
• At least 5 years work experience within IT
• At least 3 years in similar position within Salesforce administration and development
• Good knowledge and experience with Application and Database Infrastructure.
• Represent a target oriented, and communicative servicepartner. Driver of change & open mind
to organizational needs.
• Capacity to work independently, and make decision with a strategic view.
• Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
• Deep knowledge in several backend ERP, CRM, Sales and Customer Service platforms.
• Experience with Salesforce implementation and backend systemintegration
• Experience with Salesforce licensing models.
• Highly Business driven and service minded
• Excellent communication skills
Loomis is the specialist in creating an efficient cash flow in society. We offer comprehensive solutions at all levels of society including financial institutions, retailers, other commerce related business and the public sector. Our 26,000 employees operate at about 400 branch offices spread across 25 countries. Loomis Group IT is responsible for the provisioning of Group wide IT services through our 17 country based IT departments. Each IT department is solely responsible for their own IT delivery, but are managed through common Group IT standards, Information and IT security policies, Group Audit Procedures and Best Practice sharing.APPLICATION
Welcome to send your application in English or Swedish. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask Josefine. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Unfortunately, Wise IT cannot accept applications via email, as they protect your personal privacy.
A background check will be perform on the final candidate.