SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for providing swift and accurate response to IT security incidents to minimize impact on SEB. The CSIRT team respond to security events, conduct analysis of threats such as malware and intrusion attempts, and provide security services to safeguard highly sensitive data. They work hands-on with detection systems and vulnerability analysis tools to respond to potential threats. The CSIRT will also conduct detailed forensic examination and analysis of computers, hard drives and digital media.
As an information security officer within the CSIRT-team you will be responsible for:
· Responding to security incidents, and coordinating a cohesive response
· Providing/suggesting security solutions and support during customer-facing incidents, proactively considering the prevention of similar incidents from occurring in the future.
· Assisting in the development of pragmatic solutions that achieve business requirements while maintaining an acceptable level of risk.
· Identifying and recommending solutions that improve incident response capabilities.
· Working alongside and mentoring Information Security officers/engineers to improve security, reduce and quickly address risk.
· Evaluating the impact of current security trends, advisories, publications, and academic research to coordinate response as necessary
· Keeping your knowledge and skills current with the rapidly changing threat landscape.
· Participating in on-call rotation.
Who we are looking for
We believe you are a social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
You also need to have strong skills in communication, collaboration and presentation as you will interact with colleagues on different levels in the organization as well as with stakeholders outside SEB.
· Experience of information and cyber security, minimum 7 years.
· Experience working as part of a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT)
· Experience trialing and developing security alerts and response automation, conducting front-line analysis, and providing escalation support.
· Strong demonstrated knowledge of Windows/Unix tools and architecture.
· Familiarity/experience with cloud services and security concepts.
· Great skills in both Swedish and English, verbally as well as in writing
· Understanding of core network principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
Meriting qualifications are:
· Relevant industry certifications from SANS, ISC2, etc.
· Cloud security experience
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-03-06. If you have questions about the position please contact Kristoffer Sjöström, Head of Group Information and Cyber Security at phone no 070-7391386 or by mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/