SEB • Solna • Full time
Do you want to take the lead for Cyber Security on Area level at Hosting & Integration and keep the holistic view for Cyber Security & Resilience? This position will play a crucial role in our journey in strengthening our Security posture. This goes with being proactive together with multiple teams, future-proofing our agenda in critical deliveries but also keeping track of tomorrows roadmap for SaaS and Cloud centric services. Accelerating the digital transformation with our teams and keep dedicated focus on Cyber Security.
About the job
In this position you will drive, supervise, and lead the Cyber Security and Resilience activities on area level with around 10 individual teams in the Hosting & Integration field.
In the Cyber Security delivery and its constant digital transformation this role will take the lead to ensure relevant and efficient security capabilities that deliver tangible business value and strengthen our area IT Security posture. You will be a crucial point to govern the security for the area but also in collaboration with other areas and business areas, this together with our Team Managers, Product Owners and highly skilled team members.
As an Service Delivery Responsible, you will together with the technical teams consisting of Senior Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Managers team-up and drive the Cyber Security objectives both on line and agile level. You are responsible for keeping The Area Management Team up-to-date with the holistic Security view, roadmap and quality, provide recommendations and drive security continuous improvements.
You believe in transparency and can create a goodunderstanding of the direction and how individuals and teams contribute to the whole and together see the value of team participation.
You will be a crucial spokesperson for the areas main security strategy on our Hosting & Integration platforms and databases. You will be expected to lead Security deliveries and participate in senior IT Security forums both on the line and agile perspectives.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
· Strengthen and oversee the Cyber Security foot-print and resilience for the Hosting & Integration Area.
· Implement and oversee the maintenance and alignment of IT security controls together with technical teams.
· Provide advice and assistance to management concerning information security, privacy and related matters.
· Be a true spokesperson, driver and team up with the technical teams and proactivelydrive security objectives and improvements.
· Keep track and drive improvement actionsfrom audit findings, red team exercises, risk assessments, pen-tests and vulnerability scanning’s etc.
· Proactively identify, assess, information and IT security related matters and keep up to date on security related instructions and guidelines for SEB.
· Evaluate information security methods and practices.
· Ensure policy follow-up, industry best practices and regulatory compliance together with others working with strengthen our resilience.
· Ensure the areas development is aligned with the security requirements and business needs.
· Ensure processes on incident response and business continuity planning for Area in collaboration with other Areas and Business areas.
· Create awareness for Cyber Security on Area level.
· Ensure that the Cyber Security value is delivered with high quality with support from the Chief Product Owner, Chief Scrum Master and Deputy Domain Architect.
· Stakeholder management and ability to translate Cyber Security and Risk to business value on strategic level.
· Maximize the value outcome of the Agile Tribe within our Cyber Security frames by developing standardized templates and way of working for security adherence.
· Be part of vendor management & related Cyber Security Strategy to IT investments and leveraging vendor innovation.
Who are you?
· Proven senior IT Security professional with experience from large enterprises on complex global level.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
· Documented Technical experience and managerial skills.
· Excellent knowledge in the IT Security Field.
· Proven ability to manage stakeholders in large enterprises.
· Experience with vendor and contract management.
· Creative thinking and a great use of the collective knowledge available in the teams, willing to deal with all kinds of problems in a solutions-oriented manner.
· Excellent social, networking and communication skills within both business and IT.
· Customer focus - focus on the total customer delivery and tangible values.
· Result and business oriented – take personal responsibility for creating and delivering high-value results fast and regularly.
· Drive innovation and change – open to change, encourage people with ideas and dare to try. Challenge assumptions to motivate change. Identify & grow opportunities.
· Collaboration - collaborate within and across functions/organizations.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the team. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linn Larsson by mail firstname.lastname@example.org