LCA data & Certification Coordinator / Textilingenjör
If you want to drive real change and become an important part of the sustainability ambitions of an international workwear brand this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Our global presence guarantees a wide and influential reach, providing outstanding prospects for professional growth. This role is based at the HQ in Stockholm and will report to the Commercial Offer & Supply Chain Director, Snickers Workwear. Key responsibility will be to collect, analyze, and interpret sustainability data relevant to our brand and products. Focus will be to support with data collection, drive projects in relation to product life cycle impact calculations as well as manage product certifications. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance sustainability efforts and drive data-informed decisions.
Main responsibilities will include
- Gather, organize, and analyse sustainability data related to textile production, materials sourcing and product lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain databases to manage sustainability metrics and information.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders externally and internally to secure relevant data from own operations, supply chain, transportation, and user phase.
- Drive projects in regard of life cycle impact calculations to evaluate and improve the environmental footprint of our products.
- Administrate CE re-certification.
- Administrate Oeko-Tex certification.
- Progress reporting on relevant key performance indicators and sustainability goals.
- Communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist extended ESG team with additional projects as needed.
Skills and merits of the ideal candidate
- Has a degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Textile Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years), preferably in the textile industry and with a deeper understanding of at least one of the listed main responsibilities of this role.
- Familiar with textile production processes and materials sourcing
- This role requires knowledge of product carbon footprint (PCF) and/or life cycle assessment (LCA) principles and standards.
- Proven experience in data analysis, preferably within the textile industry and in various software tools.
- Experience from PLM Centric is an advantage.
- Language skills: must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical skill, attention to details
- Structured and well organized.
- Self-motivated and positive mindset.
- Project management skills
- High communicational skills,
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
- You thrive best in a high paced developing environment where no day is the same.
We provide secure employment with a collective agreement. We foster a delightful and familial company culture where we grow together. Our staff is important to us, and we offer wellness benefits, occupational pensions, and opportunities for professional development.
Contact and application
For more information about the position, contact Sustainability Manger Snickers Workwear Maria Schartau, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Commercial Offer & Supply Chain Director, Snickers Workwear Ulrika Lindgren email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR. The position is full-time with immediate start. We apply ongoing selection and, therefore, look forward to receiving your application. All applications and contacts are handled confidentially.
About Hultafors Group
Hultafors Group has contributed to creating a better everyday life for professional users for over 130 years. We develop innovative workwear, sustainable tools, and protective equipment to provide professional users with the best in functionality, safety, protection, and efficiency. At Hultafors Group, approximately 1,800 employees strive to create dependable quality products and services. We do this by testing new ideas, respecting each other and above all, by listening to and involving professionals throughout the entire product development process. Our team consists of proud and experienced specialists working alongside new talents. Hultafors Group consists of 16 brands with retailers in approximately 70 countries globally and is present in both Europe and North America. You can learn more about us at www.hultaforsgroup.com.