The position is a back-office function and you will be working in alignment with set global processes as well as following local, legal requirements.
- Process time reporting as well as expense reports for all activities provided by field force
- Invoicing of service events performed at customers site
- Handle intercompany billing
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal functions
- Secure housekeeping routines
- Participate in continuous improvement activities related to service administration.
You enjoy giving excellent service, you have an analytical ability and you prefer to work in a structured way ensuring accuracy while driving for result.
You have no problem working independently but you are also a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way. You are used to working with computers and have experience from administrative work.
More so, you are a person who is willing to grow and learn, and who thrives in a multicultural, dynamic setting!
The position requires minimum English fluently, both written and verbally. In addition, we are currently looking for you who, apart from English, have good knowledge in Dutch, both written and verbal.
Selection will take place continuously, hence apply for the position as soon as possible.
You apply by answering the questions below.
Please note that no CV is required at the application stage of the process.
For further information about the position please contact researcher Karin Askagården at Experis +46406606324.
For trade union information please contact Unionen/Susan Stigborg at +46 (0) 46 36 2432
or Akademikerklubben/Lars Haraldsson at +46 (0) 46 36 2533.