Wise IT • Göteborg • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to be a part of a stimulating and diverse environment, where you work with colleagues from different parts of the globe? Ascom is now offering a great opportunity for you to join their Swedish sales/solution team.
As our solution design engineer/solution Architect you will work in a key account team. Your role is to understand the customers’ present infrastructure challenges as well as to be able to address those challenges with appropriate solutions from the Ascom portfolio. You will work with selling and promoting Ascoms products and services. You will also work with marketing and the sales team to develop sales tools to assist our sales and resellers (where applicable) in learning and presenting the Ascom solution portfolio.
We offer an open and international environment where personal initiative is both expected and appreciated. Our culture is reflected by the Ascom Way and its six principles: Customer Focus, Commitment & Accountability, Growth, Innovation, Leadership, We are Ascom. Key aspects are to create customer value in everything we do, take calculated risks, be curious and creative, and be passionate and inspire. Ascom is a company where you will be able to engage with all parts of the value stream, from development to sales, manufacturing, and supply chain and service delivery. If you are motivated by making a real difference in your work, you are probably one of us.
Who are we looking for:
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have the following technical skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is preferred
• Strong experience in ICT skills, university level preferred
• Experience in wireless communication (e.g. CWNA)
• Experience in networks (e.g. CCNA)
• Fluent in Swedish and English, speech and writing.
Furthermore, these are some of the personal features we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills, able to present to a wide range of audiences
• Solution oriented mindset
• Ability to adapt to new methods and work under tight deadlines.
• Successful working independently and as part of a team, especially within fast paced matrix environment.
• Collaborative and skilled at networking.
• Excellent customer management skills
• Deep knowledge of server hardware and Microsoft windows server operating systems
• Clinical Solution knowledge
• TCP IP Networking
• Has led project or development teams in application design and development of complex systems.
[embed width="" height=""]https://youtu.be/R4MF1qtDY4s[/embed]
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Wise IT, if you have any questions – please contact the recruitment consultant Adam Troedsson, at tel 0735-216506 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Simon Andreasen, at tel 0735-216548 or email@example.com