The ideal candidate would be technically-minded, but interested in all areas of digital marketing and optimization. Strong knowledge of Google Tag Manager (or similar tool), Google Analytics codebase and APIs is a must. Any proven experience with technical and standard Google Analytics installations is preferred but not required. The candidate will work in all of the major web analytics packages, including Google, Adobe and IBM.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead technical aspects of web analytics implementations
- Gather business requirements related to web analytics needs
- Develop and recommend web analytics data collection best practices
- Educate and train developers on tagging techniques and testing
- Be responsible for delivering accurate, consistent analytics insights to both the Marketing and Communication teams and their academic partners.
- Report and analyze test findings into a clear format and deliver to larger multi-disciplinary team.
- Be well versed in UI/UX best practices and have experience building wireframes using industry standard methodologies and tools.
- Define user tasks and scenarios for testing materials to achieve test objectives
- Have experience with the implementation of A/B testing for the purposes of prototype testing and live production testing.
- Be abreast of current developments, standards, and best practices in the online industry.
- This position holds significant strategic value for our teams and our clients, and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
- Expert with installing, optimizing and reporting with Google Analytics or similar tag-based web analytics package
- Consulting skills – ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way
- Results driven and focused on getting things done
- Experience using browser debugging tools
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to build and develop complex Excels and utilize VBA to integrate with different data connections
- Experience with modern web development, UIs and UX.
- SQL programming
- Experience in working with website personalization
- Digital marketing experience a plus
Less Friction is a conversion optimization agency. Our mission is to help brands and organisations, large and small, to develop and optimize their digital marketing and sales channels (i.e. websites and apps). By leveraging data to improve internal processes and communicate a more relevant message, we convert more visitors into potential customers.
Our range of services and products follows a successful and globally proven four step process: measure, analyze, test, optimize and repeat. Whether our clients need help with the basics, such as creating a measurement plan or scaling up their conversion strategy, or need momentum and skill to take it to the next level and personalize the web experience, Less Friction aims to be the key partner in mind.
Our office is located smack in the middle of Stockholm at Stureplan which we share together with one of Swedens largest independent media agencies. We are very well financed and our mission is to become Swedens #1 conversion and insight agency.