We want you to join the team because:
- You’re ready to be a core contributor building cool new stuff from scratch, not just a nameless resource
- You want to build products, not just write code
- You are passionate and care about the way you develop software
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other developers to grow and improve their skills
- You love to learn, and you learn fast.
- You’re a geek about lightweight software processes
- You practice test-driven / behavior-driven design & development
- You’re comfortable in nix environments (OS X / Linux)
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work
- You appreciate the benefits of data-driven, iterative product development tightly integrated with design and product owners
- You are interested in user testing
- You are able to work independently and provide guidance to other developers
You are familiar with at least some of the tools we use:
- iOS & related frameworks, tools, & best practices
- TDD, Agile, XP, git, and/or other product development collaboration tools/processes
You share our disdain for:
- Corporate bullshit
- Working massive amounts of uncompensated, unproductive overtime
- Unreasonable deadlines
- Massive waterfall-style handoffs
- Boring software products
You want the following from your job:
- To work on a visible, awesome product that people actually use
- Great office, people, neighborhood
- Flexible vacation policy and generally human-centered work style
- Community involvement: event, conferences, etc.
- Excitement – We are growing fast
Is this you? Apply now!
Acast wants to change the way the world views audio-on-demand in a fundamental way.
As an employer we strive to give responsibilities and accountabilities in equal and fair amounts to give our employees the room to use their full potential. The work environment is highly dynamic, with a clear focus on results and achievements, as well as the importance of loving what you do.
More importantly, your ideas matter and you have the opportunity to make real impact – fast.
If you are talented and want to be great, or even better, you are great already – we want to talk to you! See below for a list of open positions: