SEB • Solna • Heltid
Do you want to be part of an organization that is exploring how software will change the financial industry? And how we as a bank build Ecosystems with partners to offer new services? Work in an exciting environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEB’s technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience!
What you will be doing
We are now looking for a full stack developer to join our Open Banking team. Our mission is to drive innovation and explore new opportunities together with strategic partners and customers in selected business segments. We are involved in some of SEB’s key initiatives focusing on how we can enable SEB’s services and products tightly integrated with our customers and partners.
In this role you will be a part of an agile team, with responsibility for the solutions integrating SEB with some of our most important partners. In the team you will take full ownership of the solutions, securing an efficient development process with high quality code. You will work closely with the product owners as well as architects, infrastructure-, security- and other delivery teams within SEB, as well as with teams representing our partners and customers.
Who we are looking for
You are a brilliant software engineer, mastering modern web technologies and have experience from best practices when designing high quality software. Working in Git comes naturally for you, and you are used to an opensource way of working and development principles.
We seek a curious person who takes initiatives and responsibility for the solution. You enjoy working in a team and understand the benefits of co-creating and sharing knowledge with your colleagues. You have a genuine interest in new technologies and exploring new things. Learning comes natural to you.
• Developing back-end applications
• Developing software in a DevOps CI/CD environment
• Understanding event-driven architecture
• Understanding of database design and management
• Designing and developing (secure) APIs
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Unit/integration testing experience
• Solid understanding of code versioning
• Container technologies like Kubernetes/Openshift/Docker Developer skills
• Familiarity with database technologies including SQL and NoSQL
• Good problem-solving skills Good to know
• End-to-end testing
• Debugging and optimization skills
• OAuth 2.0, JWT, APIs Security Architecture
Skills of awesomeness
• Pubsub/Streaming technology
• Cloud experience preferably GCP
• Familiar with financial systems
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• International opportunities and working environment
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging, cutting-edge work
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Excellent office environment
Ready to join?
Please attach CV, we are selecting candidates ongoing, so we would appreciate if you send your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acqusition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers