SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Would you like to be our new team member in the SEB Archiving team?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with strong technical knowledge in mainframe to join us on our exciting journey building SEB new future proof archiving solution. You will be developing new solutions, maintaining, and operating existing Rexx scripts, provide support to our users and troubleshoot incidents in our mainframe integrations and tools.
What you will be doing
Today the archiving team´s largest user group consumes our mainframe solution and new archiving users consumes our own developed API which uses a COTS product called MobiusView. The team consist of highly skilled mainframe troubleshooters and Java / API developers that work together to maintain and develop the archiving solutions. The team is an agile/SAFe team that is part of the Process Automation tribe.
As a DevOps Engineer in the Archiving team, you will together with the team explore and implement new technical solutions for SEB Archiving. We share the load for providing support to our users and sometimes you may have on-call duties.
You will be maintaining, troubleshooting, and creating new solutions in mainframe, using your knowledge in Mainframe environment and operations. We work closely with the other teams that are users of the Archiving solution. The team is exploring new technologies such as moving to cloud solutions which is part of the current roadmap. You will contribute with deploying and maintaining Mobius on different platforms such as Kubernetes and cloud. In your role you will regularly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• You will work with development of new features, maintenance, operations and support of the systems and tools for our Archiving solutions
• You will provide support to our users and troubleshoot incidents for our Archiving solutions
• You will be collaborating with people inside and outside the team (mob and pair programming is one example)
Who we are looking for
To succeed in your role, we think that you:
• Have good knowledge and understanding in Mainframe environments and operations, Batch job operation and JCL, VSAM, TWS(OPC) Mainframe Batch job scheduler planning tool, REXX, different Mainframe tools & Utilities.
• Have good knowledge or willingness to troubleshoot incidents in complex environments
• May have some knowledge or willingness to learn Java - Are curious of using new tools that makes the development more efficient
• Enjoy cooperating with other team members and share knowledge in the team
• Speak English and it is an advantage if you can speak Swedish
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-10-01. If you have questions about the position please contact Helena Åslundh, Team Manager firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers