SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Do you want to work with highly skilled and motivated specialists, delivering high quality Sub Custody solutions? Due to major changes in the Nordic Sub Custody business, we need to strengthen our team. We are therefore looking for a new Business Analyst to the Technology Sub Custody team in Stockholm.
What you will be doing
You will work in an international environment with multiple Agile teams located in Stockholm and Riga. Together we develop SEB’s Nordic Sub Custody offering to cater to the needs of our foreign clients consisting of banks, global custodians and international CSD’s.
You will be part of Technology Sub Custody, consisting of team members with long experience of the Nordic Sub Custody business, working with requirements, coordination of maintenance and development activities towards external vendors, maintenance of internal applications, end user support etc. The solution is used in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Besides the Nordic countries, most of the users are located in Riga, Latvia.
Who are you?
· You have very good knowledge about Nordic Sub Custody within SEB and the supporting systems.
· You have a strong commitment to deliver according to decided maintenance plan
· You have the ability to lead various initiatives in order to constantly improve our area of responsibility.
· You are able to change focus if needed and act professionally in case of an incident.
· You can explain your ideas in a simple and understandable way to both business and IT.
· You are a good team player and have the ability to collaborate with the rest of us.
· You have analytical skills and consider problem solving as stimulating.
· You have experience from working with requirements and testing in projects/minor enhancements and the ability to work independently.
· You are fluent in written as well as spoken English.
· Knowledge about ITIL processes and agile methods is preferable but not a requirement.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Challenging, cutting-edge work
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Mobility within a large global company
· Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
· Excellent office environment
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Empowering environment
· Top class client network and projects
· Deliver world-class service to customers
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than October 2022 If you have questions about the position please contact Sverker Rosman, Team Manager at Sverker.email@example.com
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers