SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
We need to strengthen our team with Appian competence. You will be a part of a professional tech team based at Kungsträdgården office in central Stockholm. Today we support the Alternative Investment product within Investor Services (Large corporations & Financial institutions division). While growing the Alternative Investment’s product, we are looking into how to increase the utilization of the platform within the bank.
The team apply an agile mindset for developing the product in close collaboration with the product owners and product managers, to maximize the value of our delivery.
As an Appian developer you will be responsible for:
• Develop and maintain the platform and its applications
• Work closely with product managers and product owners to prioritize the product features
• In collaboration with architects and tech leads, drive change to ensure that SEB is in the forefront of product offerings
• Be part of user groups and represent SEB in the Appian community
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is curios and eager to learn. By constantly developing yourself and your way of working you contribute to the development of the team. You have a positive mindset, are clear in your communication, and happy to share your knowledge. You are fluent in English in speech and writing.
• The opportunity for a varying position where you will have end-to-end responsibility for the platform
• Focus on sharing knowledge by demos etc
• Interested in architecture, but with a hands on focus
• Work experience from Appian or equivalent solution
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Dynamic, professional, and multicultural environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Hybrid Workplace
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Empowering environment
• Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 15th of October 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Johan Schalling, Team manager at phone no +46 (0)70 739 1032 or by mail Johan.email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers