SEB • Solna • Heltid
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of Front Domain with focus in Digital Enabler Tribe at SEB. Your primary responsibility will be to take the architecture for user onboarding to the next level. The user onboarding of physical persons includes remote identification, authorization onboarding, data collection and screening to avoid anonymous transactions for both private and corporate users. In addition to drive the architecture for user onboarding you will be a security champion for the Front Domain. As a security champion you will be lubricant for security and help team and team managers do navigate in security risks and solutions.
Your responsibility as a Solution Architect will be:
• to create, improve and implement sustainable architecture solutions aligned with the target architecture and architecture principles.
• working with different stakeholders, such as the Architecture community, Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors and Third-party suppliers.
• support new initiatives and already operational solutions in their evolution towards
• the target architecture, as well as train others to use the defined architecture in the daily development and maintenance.
You will be a part of a team consisting of several Solution Architects.
Who we are looking for
You have worked a few years as an architect or as a tech lead and have solid understanding of technology, complex systems, and software development
• You have large security and technical interest
• You are passionate about driving and accelerating change, while at the same time preserving robust systems
• You have excellent networking and communication skills within both business and IT
• You can work on both strategic and operational level
• You are result and business oriented and take personal responsibility for creating and delivering high-value results
• You are confident in working in legal and compliance area know and can challenge existing truths to enable digitalisation.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• International opportunities and working environment
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging, cutting-edge work
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
Ready to join?
Feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-10-13. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August. If you have questions about the position, please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner, at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers