SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is looking for a Full stack developer for our Exploratory Partner Integration team in Stockholm!
Do you want to be part of an organization that is exploring how software can change the financial industry? Work in an exciting environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEBs technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience!
About the job
We are now looking for a full stack developer to join our Exploratory Partner Integration team, a growing team within SEBs Open banking business. Our mission is to drive innovation and explore new opportunities together with strategic partners in selected business segments. We are involved in some of SEBs key initiatives focusing on how we can enrich SEBs digital channels with external content and how to distribute SEBs key functionality and products in our partner’s channels.
In this role you will be a part of an agile team, with responsibility for the solutions integrating SEB with some of our most important partners. In the team you will take full ownership of the solutions, secure an efficient development process with high quality code. You will work closely with the product owners as well as architects, infrastructure-, security- and other delivery teams within SEB.
Who are you
You are an experienced software engineer, mastering modern web technologies and have experience from best practices when designing high quality software. Working in Git comes naturally for you, and you are used to an opensource way of working and development principles.
We seek a person who takes initiatives and great responsibility for the solution. You enjoy working in a team and understand the benefits of co-creating and sharing knowledge with your colleagues. You have a genuine interest in new technologies and exploring new things and learning comes natural to you.
• Developing back-end applications and services
• Developing front-end website architecture
• Good understanding of database design and management
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Designing and developing APIs
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Developing software in a DevOps CI/CD environment
• Familiar with Linux environments
• Unit/integration testing experience
• Solid understanding of code versioning
• Familiar with logging systems
• Proficiency with server-side languages such as.Net
• Familiarity with databases such as SQL Server and NoSQL databases
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ensuring cross-platform optimization
Good to know
• Container technologies like Kubernetes/Openshift/Docker
• Functional and non-functional testing
• End-to-end testing
• Debugging and optimization skills
• OAuth 2.0, JWT, APIs Security Architecture
Skills of awesomeness
• Cloud experience preferably GCP
• Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Familiar with financial systems
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• International opportunities and working environment
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging, cutting-edge work
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Excellent office environment
Ready to join?
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Ready to join? Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-08-30. Due to summer vacation we initiate selection process in full during the end of August.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers