SEB • Solna • Heltid
Are you interested in developing new systems, solutions and platforms in an area that is vital to SEB? We are looking for an experienced Java Developer to the Account channels. You would be joining a self-sufficient development team to accompany on the journey of building our important platform for viewing accounts and transactions.
What you will be doing
On a daily basis, we work with data integration, consolidation, enrichment, storage and distribution for client applications and end users as well as the development of new solutions and system. We maintain what we build and participate in the development of common cross-platform solutions together with colleagues in cross-functional agile teams.
• We continuously strive to improve our ways of working
• We put a lot of energy in driving our own path of work
• We believe in team effort to create the best possible solution
Our tech stack:
• Languages/Frameworks: Java8+, Spring-boot application, SQL, Maven, Angular
• Storage: Oracle
• Tools: Jira, Confluence
• CI/CD: Github, Jenkins, Docker
• Deployments: Openshift
• Monitoring: Splunk
These are just the tools we use on our daily job and it is perfectly fine if you don’t have experience with all of them, however we expect you to have a thirst for knowledge and to be able to pick up new technologies with ease.
Who we are looking for
• You have solid experience in building backend solutions in Java 11+, integrations and services.
• You have solid experience in building frontend solutions in Angular
• You have solid experience working in DevOps environment and familiar with build tools and automation
• Experience with OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, or any other containerization and/or its orchestration technology is an advantage
• Experience working with data streaming API is an advantage
We would appreciate if you are analytical, committed and engaged. The most important thing is to create synergy within the team so we expect you to be able to give and ask for feedback and help, enjoy sharing knowledge and explaining complex tasks.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the team. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible but no later than 2022-08-31. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruiting manager Peter Andersson at +46(0)70 763 81 78 or by mail email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers