SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of the team, responsible for daily operations and maintenance of Splunk and other SEB log management platforms. These platforms centralize logs from a variety of infrastructure and application systems. Log data is mainly used for IT and security operations, audit compliance, security management activities, fraud investigation and incident forensics. You will be working in team where we drive for improvement, knowledge sharing, openness and involvement are key elements of team culture.
As IT Engineer for Splunk you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of Splunk platform
• Assuring and reviewing existing log sources are continuously sending data
• Resolving issues occurred on log management platforms
• Ensuring quality and timely onboarding of new log sources
• Participating in requirements & use case/user story reviews
• Leveraging log management platforms to build additional value for SEB
• Providing advice and solutions to SEB log management platform consumers
• Identify cases that could be automated and drive automation until implementation
Who we are looking for
• Experience with Splunk or Elastic stack or any other Log management solutions
• Able to do troubleshooting and administration tasks on Linux-based systems with at least 3 years’ experience with Unix/Linux OS
• Passionate in programming and have experience using shell or other scripts to perform routine system administration tasks
• Willing to learn about or have experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMware
• Knowledgeable in relational databases, such as MSSQL or Oracle
• Eager to accept challenges and can write complex regular expressions
• A problem solver that has knowledge about TCP/IP and network technologies
• IT person which knows the ITIL processes, such as Incident, Problem and Change Management
• Ready to work in English
We see as a huge advantage if you have:
• Knowledge and working experience in managing Log Management solutions, monitoring or security solutions.
What we offer
• Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• International opportunities and working environment
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-12. If you have questions about the position please contact Teresė Šulskytė at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers