SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Are you a developer with hands-on experience from building cloud-native applications looking for new challenges in a great team. SEB Life and Pension is now looking for skilled and motivated developers to our Data platform team within Life and Pension.
SEB Life and pension is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Nordics with 1.8 million customers, whereof 1.3 million in Sweden . SEB is also one of the largest IT-companies in the Nordics. In order to keep up with the rapid changes within IT and to keep increasing the quality of our deliveries we are now looking for someone to join us in in this area.
What we offer
SEB Life And Pension offers an attractive and international learning environment. We aim to attract exceptional individuals with a desire to grow their own skillset as well as provide exceptional service to their clients. You will work side by side with a diverse team of experienced colleagues and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
SEB promotes a flexible and healthy work culture. We recognize that the wellbeing of our colleagues is closely related to our ability to have fun and perform together. Among other things our team has the option to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
What you will be doing
- Design, build and optimize cloud-native microservices.
- Write high quality, testable and scalable code. We primarily implement in C# but care more about your general engineering skill than knowledge in a particular programming language.
- Create, manage and document application configurations. Being able to configure applications consisting of multiple microservices for local testing and deployment to cloud platforms is a valuable skill in our team.
- Implement workflows for automatic integration, verification and deployment to both private and public cloud platforms. We use modern practices like CI/CD and DevOps.
- Take part of the continuous work of improving and evolving the architecture of our applications. Our architectural designs are results from an iterative process where ideas are exchanged between solution architects, domain experts and you as a software developer.
- Be an active member of agile ceremonies like daily stand-ups, refinements, retrospectives and planning. Backlog management such as break-down of identified work, estimation and adding work descriptions is part of the daily routine.
- Debug production issues across services. We use modern application performance monitoring tools and centralized logging.
Who we are looking for
- Strong experience working with platforms for managing containerized workloads such as Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker Compose.
- Experience from developing containerized applications.
- Experience with event-driven microservice architectures.
- Accustomed with designing and implementing interfaces by using Protocol Buffers and gRPC.
- Experience form using both document and relational databases as well as Object-Relational Mapping frameworks such as Entity Framework.
In addition, it is beneficial if you have:
- Knowledge of methodologies such as Domain-Driven Design, the Twelve-Factor App and DevOps.
- Experience from GraphQL and REST API development.
- Experience from implementing solutions for automated integration tests.
Interested? Do not hesitate to apply. Feel that you can not tick in all the requirement boxes – however you are a keen learner – send in your application. This is our wish list – however we are certain that if you have most of them you can learn the rest – we believe in people!
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
At SEB, we are convinced that inclusion & diversity are key in order to build strong well-functioning teams and for our company to be sustainable in the future. We strive to have an inclusive and value driven culture, where everyone feels appreciated, respected and involved, regardless of background, experience, beliefs, gender, age or where we come from.
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-12. If you have questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Annika Wallin, Annika.Wallin@seb.se
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers