The Architect job occurs within the CEVT IT Application Department as a governance or as a IT supply job. The Architect can be specialised in one or more focus areas as described in the next section. A strong connection with the architects dealing with business information, leader for solution and manager for processes is required in accordance with the EA framework.
Main characteristics for the Solution Architect job are as follows and not exclusive
- Requires a holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
- Requires a combined understanding of business needs with the IT solution
- Works with architectural artefacts supporting the IT solution design (e.g. data model, infrastructure set up description, solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models, etc.)
- Requires documentation and communication skills, related to architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience
- Create IS/IT Application target architecture
- Comply with strategies and policies
- Support process & solution roadmaps
- Create architectural description including reasons for architectural decisions and considerations
- Ensure that the designed solution supports business policies, strategy and stakeholders concerns
- Suggest alternative solutions and point out deficiencies related to quality requirements
- Secure the right technical competence for the resources
- Contribute to the initial assessment of the feasibility of business requirements
- Explain and communicate architectural decisions to stakeholders
- Participate in reviews of architecture concepts and solutions
- Design and maintain architecture views, models and target architectures.
- Collaborate effectively with other Architects to solve cross solutions problem spanning their respective areas and resolve technological disagreement with informed, rational solutions
- Be a part of critical and/or strategic projects as well as prioritized projects and be prepared to be considered for these projects
- Perform validation and approval of architecture artefacts
- Experience on IT strategy, projects and architecture
- Good modelling competences
- Deep IT competence
- Overall IT knowledge
- Understand of the application´s business and technical context
- Excellence in English, and preferably Swedish and more languages
- Have strong leadership qualities, including open and frequent communications at all levels of the organization
In this recruitment CEVT cooperates with Dfind IT. Please submit your application at your earliest convenience at www.dfind.se/it , as interviews will be held continuously. For further information about the position and the application process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Pia Tegnér Rydeving at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-573 607.
CEVT is a joint engineering and development center for future C-segment cars, addressing the needs of both Volvo Cars and Geely Auto. The company was founded in 2013 and is located in Lindholmen, Gothenburg, in the heart of Swedens automotive cluster. CEVT is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. CEVT covers vital aspects of passenger car development – from the architecture, to power train and drive line components, to top hat engineering, i.e. the upper body structure as well as the vehicles’ exterior design. The modular strategy will deliver on the premium aspects that Volvo Cars requires, as well as on Geely Auto’s demands, in order to compete in the automotive market. Read more about CEVT on www.cevt.se