SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are looking for a Team Manager for our Shared Service Test & Release team. The team is part of the Payments & Reporting area and is key to deliver on our new payment platform, part of the bank’s top priority initiative, Payment Roadmap.
What you will be doing
Shared Service Test & Release supports the feature teams in our area with test and release strategy, E2E test coordination, release management and helps the teams focus on non-functional requirements. The team are new since last year and the role includes to define ways of working, staffing and scope in close collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
You will be a part of the Shared service management team and a vital part of the Payments & Reporting area. The area is in constant transformation, the architecture is changing, we introduce new ways of working and our delivery teams takes on new responsibilities. Your team will support them with DevSecOps ways of working, strategy and coordination of E2E tests and releases. We plan and prioritize according to the SAFE framework.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
· To develop and maintain a high performing team. You do that through building confidence, empower and support the team members to contribute to meet and exceed customer needs.
· You take an active part in our management team and Payment Roadmap, driving the test and release as well as our joint agenda forward.
· Take part in Program Increment (PI) planning and according to these plans; you are responsible for capacity and delivery planning for the team, ensuring that the right competencies and skills are in place.
· You will drive change initiatives and promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement to ensure efficient ways of working, high quality solutions and managed risks.
Who we are looking for
· A committed leader with experience of managing in a Technology environment and with high ability to attract and develop the right people and building engaged and high performing teams
· You have experience of handling stakeholders at various levels and good communication skills
· You have experience of coordinating large scale E2E tests and/or releases
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Empowering environment
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
· Excellent office environment
· We offer hybrid work opportunity
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30th of May 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Andres Wiberg, phone no +46702001592 or by mail email@example.com.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers