SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Do you want to join an area within SEB that works with our Intranet solution? We are now looking for a Solution Developer who will develop products for our Employee Experience area, while simultaneously helping the team with their Scrum process. Organizationally you will be part of Common Solutions & International sites, a cross-functional support function within the Front Domain which supports the Employee Experience Domain. We are in the middle of a change journey and provide business oriented IT-development, maintenance and support for SEB. The area, Intranet team works with the purpose of delivering great customer experience and providing the bank a great Intranet solution. You will be working as a software developer & scrum master for a development team working on one of SEB’s key initiatives – the Intranet. The team works with several solutions such as Episerver, ElasticSearch and ImageVault and are on a journey to move to a more microservice-based architecture.
As a solution developer & scrum master you will primarily be working with:
• Develop existing and build new solutions for the Intranet team. This includes back-end, front-end, API and database development;
• Maintain the solutions that the team handles and support our users;
• Explore the future of the Intranet area and execute on a defined plan;
• Facilitate the Scrum events for the team and continuously refine the agile process;
• Help the team break down work items to enable small, continuous releases;
• Drive improvements in the process involving our development team;
• Ensure that the agile process gets the appropriate and correct attention.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, we believe you have an academic degree within IT or similar experience and an ambition to learn new technologies and products. You enjoy being part of a team and feel at home with both the Swedish and English language. For this role, we are looking for someone who has worked at least a few years with software development. We believe you can navigate between back-end and front-end development and enjoy working exploratively and solution oriented.
If you are analytical, curious and have a passion for finding new ways of working and solutions – you will like it here!We believe you have worked with, or have experience with, a few of the following competences:
• Software development within C#/.NET/.NET core;
• Front-end development, probably within Angular or React;
• Experience with databases (SQL, Oracle and/or MongoDB);
• Experience of building REST API’s;
• Experience with Container technologies such as Docker or OpenShift;
• Feel comfortable writing unit tests on your own code;
• CI/CD such as Azure Pipelines;
• Agile methodologies.
Other meritorious experiences are:
• Ticket handling systems, such as Jira or Azure DevOps.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities;
• Work-life balance;
• Attractive compensation and benefits;
• Innovative company in forefront of technology;
• Agile and modern ways of working;
• Deliver world-class service to customers.
Ready to join?
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join? Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-06-10. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers