Your team and daily work
Keep on reading or listen to Lisa Eriksson and Hugo Lindholm (maybe your future colleagues?) about their journey at NIRA, how they describe the team you will work in, the role as Integration Engineer and what it's like to be a part of NIRA.
You will be involved in several of the following tasks:
- Design, plan, develop new services.
- Maintain and improve our current services.
- Analyse existing and new data to enhance and create new services.
- Support customer integrations.
- Visualization to support customer use cases.
- BSc degree or higher in computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- Object oriented and functional programming.
Preferred Qualifications within some of the following fields
- Worked with analysis of data
- Basic experience with Python
- Experience of working in an agile manner
- Linux experience
- Java and Scala
- Knowledge and experience in using CI/CD
We at NIRA believe in making roads safer by developing sophisticated software solutions for passenger cars. The Road Surface Information cloud platform is a family of products with a common aim of improving the safety and the comfort of our roads. The main input is data from millions of cars carrying NIRAs sensor fusion algorithm and based on the output and our cloud algorithms we are providing a complete view of the state of the road surface and vehicle surroundings in our cloud applications.
You are welcome to NIRA for who you are, no matter where you come from or what kind of mode of transportation you prefer. Our work on future services focus on all modes of transportation for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more diverse experience we have, the more brilliant we will be in charging towards a sustainable transportation system. The recruitment process will be on a continuous basis, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest - please do not wait to send us your application!