SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant engineers work hard to future-proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a significant impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
Do you want to be part of strengthening SEBs market position in Equities? We currently have an open position as a Solution Architect in the epicenter for a critical part of SEB, the Equities area that serves both our Large Corporate & Financial Institutions (LC&FI) and our Corporate & Private Customers (C&PC). SEB is on an exciting digitization journey to transform into a cloud and data-driven bank of the future. A journey that enables exciting opportunities to fulfill our vision to offer world-class services to our customers.
You will be part of a team accountable for driving SEB's architectural agenda for Trading towards digital world-class capital markets services. Your responsibility will be to evolve the architecture in line with the business objectives for the Equities domain with a focus on Cloud, Data, Integration and Security. You will be responsible for containing system entropy, detailing non-functional requirements, and determining trade-offs. The architecture team within Trading consists of four Solution Architects led by a Domain Architect. Together we strive to have a broad range of competencies and skills in technologies and business domain knowledge. We like to collaborate and team up to do great things together.
As a Solution Architect, you will:
• Be part of a team of skilled solution architects working with different tribes and initiatives in the Trading Domain.
• Be challenged with a high degree of complexity both from a technology perspective and from a process perspective
• Focus on supporting new initiatives and existing solutions in their evolution towards the target architecture
• Train people to use the defined architecture in daily development and maintenance.
• Be working with many stakeholders such as Product Owners, Tech Leads, Vendors, and Third-party suppliers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person with experience from industries where IT is business-critical, an analytical mindset and the ability to take on a holistic perspective as well as a deep dive into details. In addition to this, we would like you to have:
• Experience from being a Solution Architect or Tech Lead with interest in architecture
• Broad interest in architecture, including business, application, information, and technology architectures
• Experience or interest in designing Cloud-native systems with a special trait for API, Data, or AI/ML and integrations
• Experience from stakeholder management, both with business and IT
• Experience in cyber security and security architecture is merited
• It is of advantage if you have experience working with regulations and directives
• Fluency in English
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Attractive compensation and benefits
• Innovative company in the forefront of technology
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 23rd of March 2022. If you have questions about the position please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linnea Landahl at Linnea.Landahl@seb.se
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/