SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you? We are now looking for an Output Developer to our team in Stockholm. It’s a great chance to work with a fantastic team of highly skilled employees in an exciting transformation phase.
What you will be doing
You will be a part of the Front Solutions Output department located in Stockholm working with SEB's central output solution, the Papyrus Software Platform.
Our output team is serving the whole bank with output in all kinds of processes. We work in an agile way in tight collaboration with diverse stakeholders within the bank and our vendor in Austria.
The output area that was traditionally focused on printed material is now a part of the digital communication. We also explore new ways to retrieve data from which we create our output. You will have the opportunity to try out and learn about upcoming output trends.
Who we are looking for
· You have several years’ experience working with output platforms, where you have been creating documents but also worked with maintenance of the platform, participating in upgrades and infrastructure changes.
If you are familiar with the Papyrus Software that is an advantage, but experience from Streamserve, InDesign, Elixir or similar is also beneficial.
· You are a person that is passionate about being involved in customer communication processes, have high standards for quality and attention to detail.
· You have interest in our business and want to find the best way to solve business needs related to output.
· You prefer an agile way of working and are not afraid to explore new ways of working with different kind of technologies.
· You are a team player, share your ideas and knowledge among team members and take an active role in building relationships.
· You have the ability to communicate well in both English and Swedish.
What We Offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Work-life balance
· Friendly and welcoming culture
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Long-term stability
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Empowering environment
· We value a diversified work force in our organisation
Ready to join?
Please send your resume. As we select candidates on an ongoing basis, you are welcome to submit your application today, but the latest date for the application is 2022-02-28. If you have questions about the role, please contact Linda Sundbaum, email@example.com
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/