What you will be doing
We are now looking to expand Payment Platform team allocated in both Örebro, Stockholm and Vilnius. The team you are going to be part of is responsible for the development of the infrastructure of SEB’s new Global Payment Platform. The goal is to create an infrastructure solution that is optimized for development, testing, automation, deployment and daily IT operations.
Today, the team consists of dedicated automation engineers, infrastructure- and database developers. Since we are a distributed team split between Örebro and Stockholm and travel between the locations will be required. Our vision is to always deliver the best technical solution with quality in focus. In the team, we are passionate about our work and we care for each other.
Our technical platform consists of:
- Container platform Docker, Kubernetes
- GCP (piloting to prepare migration from on-prem solution)
- Scripting in Powershell, Bash
- Azure DevOps Server, GitHub actions Jenkins, SonarQube
- Monitoring and Alerts via Splunk, Prometheus
- MS SQL, Linux
- .NET core
You will be responsible for
- Ensure that the infrastructure is robust, scalable and accessible 24/7/365
- Work with your colleagues on investigating potential solutions, implementing new and evolving existing capabilities and service offering
- Coach and hands-on support our development teams to uplift their DevSecOps practices and tools
- Extending logging and monitoring functionality on the platform
- Proactively test the flexibility and resilience of the platform
Who we are looking for
- You have a genuine interest in new technology and learning comes natural to you. Also you enjoy solving complex issues.
- You have gained your professional knowledge from work experience as software developer (e.g. Python or .NET) and you have practical experience in DevOps practices such as continuous integration and delivery. Or alternatively you have a strong background in Linux administration and shell scripting (e.g. bash).
- And if you’re passionate about automating things to make life simpler, you find your next challenge with us.
Great bonus if you have any of these:
- Experience with containers platforms (Docker or OpenShift) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience from handling infrastructure as code.
- General Infrastructure knowledge i.e. Security & Network
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis.
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. Splunk, Elasticsearch).
- We’re looking for person who likes to be proactive and to take ownership, someone who loves to work in team and is eager to learn, share knowledge and ready to accept help.
What we offer
- Personal development through challenging assignments and training
- Senior and knowledgeable colleagues - to learn from, share knowledge with, discuss and find best solutions
- Friendly and welcoming team culture
- Work-life balance
- International opportunities and working environment
Learn more about working at SEB here.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
We are looking forward to your application by March 9th, 2022.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/