SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues.
Does that sound like a fit for you?
What you will be doing
You will be a part of a professional team, accountable for the banks credit solutions for large corporate and financial institutions.
As a Senior Scrum Master you have a passion for improving flow - from business idea to idea validated in production. Working with visualizing the flow and continuously improving it. You are a servant leader of the team, listening and supporting the team in problem identification and decision-making as well as creating an environment of mutual influence and trust.
Besides your own team you'll work with optimizing our Tribe and ensuring we operate well within SEBs scaled agile context e.g. facilitating Tribe events.
You will be an important part of an area striving for innovation, and true customer value. Working in close collaboration with our business. As a Senior Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
• Optimizing the flow of value - from business idea to idea validated in production.
• Challenging existing structures, roles and practices with purpose to improve accustomed habits and to introduce new ones.
• Collaborate with other Scrum Masters, line managers and other stakeholders, in order to help continuous learning and improvement.
• Servant leader of the team, listen and support teams in problem identification and decision-making as well as create an environment of mutual influence and trust.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person that shows interest and respect of other people, recognizes and values their effort and opinions. You also have:
• Knowledge & understanding of lean / agile principles and values based on personal experience.
• Hands on experience from working with flow visualization and optimization.
• Ability to build a strong internal network.
• Extensive communication skills in English.
It is a big merit, but not required, if you have experience working with technical agility & fostering a DevOps culture such as with CI/CD pipeline, test automation & micro-service architecture.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities.
• Attractive compensation and benefits.
• Work-life balance.
• Variety of tasks & challenging assignments.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-02-18. If you have questions about the position please contact Kimberly Lejonö, Team Manager at email@example.com
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/