SEB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you? Then look no further and start reading below.
What you will be doing
In this role you will shape and drive the vendor agenda for the Advisory Area in Technology and actively drive our vendor relations both on a strategic as well as a more hands on basis.
Advisory is one of the strategic focus areas of SEB. This area is undergoing a strong digitalization trend and transformation. The transformation is based on customer demands of an excellent digital service as well as technology advancements. Equally important as how we service our customers is how we support and provide tools to our internal advisors to provide an outstanding customer experience. Finally, there is no doubt that being data driven for real is key and data will be the core of future digital services.
Your responsibility will be to:
• Manage existing partnerships with our IT Solutions & vendors as well as driving activities needed to fulfill requirements when new solutions are being introduced, ensuring that outsourcing requirements are fulfilled when applicable.
• A key to success is a close collaboration with the management team within Advisory, the central procurement organization and other persons responsible for vendor relationships within SEB.
• Communicate with stakeholders within business and technology to truly understand needs, anchor your ideas and shape sustainable plans and solutions.
• Over time, the ambition should be that you want to enter a management role within technology where you have direct reports and the responsibility for teams and applications.
Who we are looking for
• You have experience from working with and developing IT vendor relationships and negotiations.
• You have a proven ability to lead and inspire others and ambitions to take up a management role with direct reports over time.
• You have an interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess clear inter-personal and cooperation skills. At the same time, you can still maintain a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach.
• You are well founded in the IT-area with a solid understanding of different IT solutions.
• To excel in this position you have a true passion for the Advisory area.
What we offer
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· International opportunities and working environment
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
· Agile and modern ways of working
· Deliver world-class service to customers
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-12-10. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jessica Ljungsäter, Head of Advisory & CRM by mail email@example.com.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/