SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Are you curious, proactive, highly enthusiastic & communicative software system engineer then the job below is yours!
We are looking for a Senior Software system Analyst that has a genuine interest in complex banking software systems, an agile mindset, and the ability to drive innovation and change. You will be working with SEB's product master data platform and take part in our data driven development journey. Within Product Lifecycle we manage the bank common Product catalogue and ensure that product master data is made available in key bank initiatives such as digitalizing customer journeys and know your customer (KYC) processes. You are an experienced system developer to join the product master data area and take end-2-end responsibility for analysis and design of products and services concerning our cross-platform product master data platform and agreements.
The data is consumed by the bank internal users for example: Pension & Insurance, FICC & Equities, Trading, Mortgage Loan, Private Loan, AML & Holding Control and many more.
We use the following technologies Spring Boot, Kafka, Java 11, Microsoft SQL Server, MQ, Data Lake Hadoop, Angular, OpenShift, Tomcat, Splunk, Junit, Mockito, REST-API, Swagger, Sonar, Jenkins, Mainframe (IBM z/OS), Cobol, DB2 etc.
What you will be doing
Your focus in this role will be:
• Extensive contacts with different departments with the bank as you need to understand the business and act as a bridge between Business and IT development
• Work closely tester and developers.
• Your primary job is to compile the solution description and requirement specification which will be used by developers and testers and from time to time you are also eager to implement, test and maintain the system.
• You are communicative and describe the problem statement to different stakeholders at the required abstraction level.
In practice this means that you will:
• Cooperate with teams, POs, team managers, process experts, scrum masters in the thrive for continuous improvement in agile practices and T-shaping culture
• Give continuous feedback on the best team setup to get the maximum value flow in the group.
• If necessary, perform technical tasks as part of implementation, test or automation. Also participate in weekly mainframe maintenance work.
The position is in Stockholm, Arenastaden.
Who we are looking for
• B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. and experience from Complex software system
• You have experience of system development including Software, test automation and execution.
• Have experience from DevOps maturity models and CI/CD
• You have some experience in API based data platform
• You encourage innovation and love working with modern and agile ways of working
• You like to drive change and are used to working independently and taking your own initiative.
• You would like to navigate mainframe during maintenance.
• Have experience working with requirement analysis
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-03-15.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/