SEB • Solna • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
SEB Life is one of the leading life insurance companies in the Nordics with 1.8 million customers. In order to keep up with the rapid changes within IT and to keep increasing the quality of our deliveries we are now looking for someone to join us in in this area.
What you will be doing
We are now looking for an agile Test Automation Engineer to join our Case management Team at SEB Life. As a Test Automation Engineer you will play a key part in developing our new case management processing solution. You will be part of a highly skilled cross-functional agile team and a Tribe called Customer Journey. Your main focus will be to drive the test agenda of the team and develop the automation work forward, but some manual work will be required in order to meet the teams sprint goals.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
· Review and analyse business requirement
· Influence and lead the team toward test driven development
· Lead and structure the test strategy for the team
· Testing of our case management processing solution
· Influence the direction of the automation effort, its schedule and prioritization
Who we are looking for
· At least 3 -5 years’ experience from both manual & automated testing in an agile environment
· Experience from implementing test automation for UI (Selenium or similar) and APIs (ReadyAPI, Postman)
· Familiarity with SQL
· Experience of TDD (and beneficial also BDD)
· Familiarity with devops processes, Azure
· Experience from implementing test automation
· Programming experience
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally
· Knowledge about Swedish pension system is beneficial
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
· Extensive training and learning opportunities
· Attractive compensation and benefits
· Long-term stability
· Innovative company in forefront of technology
· Opportunities to help transform an industry
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 21st of January 2022. If you have questions about the position, please contact Linda Vestman at phone no 070-863 74 68 or by mail email@example.com
SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB’s banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies.
Read more: https://sebgroup.com/