Wise IT AB • Stockholm • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Our client is now looking for an Service Manager.
Assignment description and activities to be performed:
Within our product area Digital Workplace Tools (based on Microsoft 365), we are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager.
As IT Service Manager you will have overall responsibility for the end-user facing delivery of M365 services within Digital Workplace area. Digital Workplace (DWP) services include digital services for communication, collaboration, information and workflows.
As a Service Manager for DWP you are proactively designing, governing and developing our services on M365, thus securing efficient ways of working in the company. DWP Service Manager is responsible for user experience within the M365 services.
You will be a member of the DWP delivery team which consists of adoption and business specialist as well as infrastructure Service Manager (responsible for the M365 applications and platform). Infrastructure M365 Service Manager is responsible for managing the Microsoft platform and applications from technical perspective and licensing.
You engage with relevant vendors and suppliers to secure service delivery. You work closely with the key business stakeholders to understand their business demands and requirements.
• Governance of Digital Workplace services including collaboration, communication, information and workflow -services built on the M365 platform.
• Ensure that governance processes are defined, and configurations are properly setup accordingly.
• Service documentation is in place and up to date.
• Service SLA and maintenance, process support, budgeting and follow-up of SLA’s related to the service as well as ensuring compliance and IT security.
• Regularly conduct life-cycle management activities and follow-up to ensure that our environment is constantly optimized.
• Continually identify and explore opportunities for the service and business improvements incl. more efficient use of the available technologies and increase of automation capabilities. Stay on top of the Microsoft roadmap and how to utilize the features in the best way at the client
• Continuously collaboration with IT teams, ServiceDesk, support partners and business units according to defined service governance structures and processes’ and follow up supplier performance.
• Be involved in operational service forums together with IT teams and business representatives.
• Passionately together with the DWP delivery team explore smarter ways of working and continuously improve and configure the M365 digital workplace setup at The client.
The role is placed with our Competence Center, reporting to line manager (HR) and Service Owner for Digital Workplace Tools.
What you'll need to succeed:
You are experienced in developing, designing and managing the complete lifecycle - planning, control and managing of M365 services, will be key to ensure success in this role. You are skilled in stakeholder management and the ability to understand requirements and deliver solutions.
• You easily communicate and engage with others, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Excellent ability in English language (oral and written)
• Result-oriented and have a passion to perform
• High performing team player with good self-awareness and personal effectiveness skills.
• Skills to capture, plan, structure, communicate and execute an idea from start to finish.
• Experience and demonstrated track record in IT service management
• Professional experience in managing M365. Configure, deploy and manage Microsoft 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication.
• Interest in leveraging the potential of the entire M365 platform and how the different applications and services work together in the best way.
Start Date of the Assignment: ASAP
Duration of the Assignment: 2022-02-28
Estimated Workload: 100%
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.