SEB • Solna • Full time
SEB is more than just a bank with a technology function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fueled by collaboration. From COBOL to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If so, you'll be interested in this opportunity!
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be a part of our Investment Management domain. We deliver fund and portfolio services supporting the Investment Management division. This domain is undergoing an exiting transformation driven by customer demands of an excellent digital service as well as technology advancements. Our solutions are used both by external customer segments and other domains, with the target to ensure that we have flexible, modern and sustainable solutions, to enable our customers to reach their goals.
Your primary focus will be to support new initiatives and already operational solutions within the Fund & Portfolio services tribe in their evolution towards the target architecture and guide others to use the defined architecture in daily development.
Your responsibility will be to:
· Work as a solution architect in the Fund and Portfolio services area
· Work closely with the tech leads, development teams and domain architect
· Be part of the SEB architect community and interact with other architects in relevant parts of SEB to be able to align and materialize your architecture roadmaps.
· Be a trusted advisor for stakeholders within Business, Business Operations and Technology and be accountable for the architecture to meet client and business needs.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
· Have at least five years of experience from working with architecture and are passionate about creating business value by establishing robust and flexible architecture that involves different technologies and platforms,
· Enjoy working in accordance with agile methodologies for example SAFe agile framework,
· Enjoy working with both strategic- and operational architecture,
· Have a bachelor’s or master´s degree in a relevant field,
· Are pragmatic in your solution ideas when you need to be and can visualize and clearly articulate consequences of various technologies and platforms (both verbally and in written form),
· Have a strong interest in keeping updated on the trends in the industry and technology
· Are fluent in English,
· Have a developer background.
It is an advantage if you have:
· Experience and interest working with information architecture, integrations and cloud native services.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role.
Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Monja Renström at firstname.lastname@example.org.