SEB • Solna • Full time
SEB is more than just a bank with a technology function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fueled by collaboration. From COBOL to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If so, you'll be interested in this opportunity!
What you will be doing
As Deputy Domain Architect with the Data & Process domain you will lead the architectural work across two of our agile tribes together with a team of solution architects, you will drive and facilitate work around target and transition architecture in the area and together with our central enterprise architects and other domain architects secure overall strategic alignment. You will also actively contribute to increasing the overall maturity of the architectural capability in the whole domain and act as a change lead for establishing new ways of working and practices.
· Lead the architectural work and technology transformation across two of our agile Tribes, Data & Analytics and Process Automation
· Lead, coach and grow the team of solution architects working in the area.
· Coordinate the architecture change agenda for solutions in the area of data mgmt., analytics and process automation.
· Partake in and drive architectural work in various enterprise related initiatives within the scope of data and process mgmt. such as establishment of standard patterns and principles, reference and blue print architecture.
· Support various transition initiatives with expertise and experience.
· Act as a strategic advisor to various stakeholders in the area on both business and technology side.
Who we are looking for
· Experience working with enterprise architecture and development of an architecture capability.
· Experience from architecting solutions in the area of Data Management and Cloud Transformation.
· Good understanding and experience of modern technology and technology transformation
· Excellent collaboration skills and good experience from working across various stakeholder groups on both business and technology side driving change in a highly distributed environment.
· Excellent English communication skills both orally and written with an ability to explain complex questions in layman’s terms.
· Good at establishing structured way of working with consistent high performance and quality.
· Experience from change and artchitecture transition mgmt.
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the team. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linn Larsson by mail firstname.lastname@example.org