SEB • Solna • Full time
Take the next step and develop and deliver SEBs container hosting solutions in Docker!
Our Container Team is dedicated to operating and elevating our Container platforms. Do you want to forge our container hosting and cloud solutions to ensure efficiency and modern technology throughout the bank?
What you will be doing
You will be part of a highly competent team, working with new technology to develop our container & internal cloud solutions. Together we ensure that the platform meets the needs of SEBs and our developer teams technical solutions, and your interest to deepen your knowledge of the operational platform and the development landscape is key in your everyday work.
As a Container DevOps Engineer you will be working with:
• Maintaining and developing our container platform
• Setting up suitable container environments with containers
• Onboarding, assisting,and supporting our dev teams in the container environment
• Providing support on incident response
Please note that this role is heavy on the operations side, around 60-70% operations and around 30-40% development.
You will join our Hosting & Integration- tribe of about 130 people. You will belong to the Container Platforms Team, consisting of several Docker & OpenShift DevOps Engineers & Developers as well as a Product Owner, Solution Architect and Scrum Master. We really like what we do – and has found this to make both challenges and successes way more enjoyable. Besides being technically adept, we as a team are agile and enjoy sharing knowledge and learning from each other, as well as being open, friendly and with a sense of fun.
Who we are looking for
As a person you are keen on always learning more, and you have a friendly and helpful approach towards others. You are motivated by responsibility and enjoy finding the best solution for every need.
• You have previous experience of DevOps, cloud and container solutions and is comfortable working with Linux and scripting/coding in for example PowerShell.
In addition you have:
• Hands-on experience of working with containers
• A genuine interest in container- and cloud technology
• A technical knowledge of building and running applications on different platforms, eg. Google Kubernetes Engine
Experience with Docker Swarm and/or Kubernetes is considered a plus, as well as knowledge in Infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automation. Experience with- or knowledge in Google Kubernetes Engine or Data Engineering is considered meritorious.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• International opportunities and working environment
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Innovative company in forefront of technology
• Challenging,cutting-edge work
• Opportunities to help transform an industry
• Excellent office environment
Ready to join?
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Ready to join? Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2024-03-31. If you have questions about the position please contact Rasmus Hallberg Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com.
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.