Wise IT • Stockholm • Full time
What will you do?
As a Cloud Engineer, you will report to the Cloud Technology Lead. Your role as a cloud engineer is a hands-on technical role and you are motivated by cloud and automation technology. You work alongside R&D teams to build, test, deploy and monitor our software.
We believe that you:
To succeed in the role, we believe you have:
• Degree in computer science or a similar field.
• More than 2 years of experience in cloud technology or similar.
• Experience developing integration, delivery, and distribution processes.
• Hands-on experience with continuous integration and delivery tools. (Jenkins, GitOps etc.)
• Knowledge of containers and knowledge of Infrastructure.
• Good knowledge of setting up infrastructure and administration.
• Good knowledge of version control systems (GitHub, Git).
• Proficient with scripting (Power Shell 7, batch files).
• Configuration management tools.
• Web servers
• Good communication skills, able to coordinate and work with several teams simultaneously.
• English in speech and writing
RLDatix is truly global, with over 2,000 employees across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Canada, and the United States. Our strategy is fueled by organic and inorganic growth that brings together the brightest minds and the latest technology – including AI - to deliver marketing leading solutions for our clients. We are looking for people to join our team who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare. Join us as we work towards our vision of safer, better healthcare for all.
In this recruitment, we are collaborating with Wise IT. If you want to know more, contact the responsible recruitment consultant Josefine Lindborg at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via email as we protect your privacy.
Selection is ongoing, we welcome your application!