SEB • Stockholm • Full time
Do you have a passion for technology, payments, and digital transformation, and would like to work cross Nordic? Do you want to take part in transforming our business to meet the new demands from the world around us? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for.
What you will be doing
SEB Kort is on a journey transforming the business based on new competition and shifted customer demands. As Head of Core Banking Services, your responsibility is to lead a team of highly skilled IT developers where the majority are part of our agile domain. Within Core Products we handle consumer and commercial cards, consumer loans and account products. Core Products is responsible to manage SEB Kort’s core products and to future proof our core platforms. Core Banking Services, which is one of four teams within Core Products, is responsible for the customer data and for the credit scoring handling (KALP etc.).
Your overall responsibility will be (but not limited to):
• Proactive workforce planning, recruitment, efficient onboarding, and continuous training to secure needed competencies.
• Secure stable application flows
• Systems and Platforms (IT Assets*) end-to-end – connected to above flows
• Risk, compliance and security
• Financial frames (holistic view)
• Build and develop high performing teams by empowering, coaching, and foster autonomy
• Secure excellent cooperation between the agile domain and line organization including other SEB Kort units to ensure execution on our development plans.
• Ensure progress by acting as epic owner and/or steering committee participant in cross functional initiatives when needed.
You will report to the Head of Core Products and be part of the department management team.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this position you need to be passionate about change and digital transformation.
• You are an experienced tech manager (a couple of years). Experience from payment industry experience is a huge plus
• You have deep technical understanding and know-how on how to leverage technology, perhaps from a background in software development
• You love building teams and empower people through coaching leadership
• You are fluent in Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish and English, both written and verbally
• Knowledge and experience from SAFe Agile are a merit
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and while each person's career journey is unique, the following elements form the foundation of our offering:
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Innovative company with ambition to be in forefront of technology
• Agile and modern ways of working
• Long-term stability
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
Ready to join?
Please submit your CV and cover letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. You are welcome to apply today, but no later than 27th of September 2023. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Core Products, Charlotte Craelius via mail email@example.com or Talent Acquisition Partner Sebastian Vesterlund via mail firstname.lastname@example.org