SEB • Solna • Full time
SEB is more than just a bank with a technology function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fueled by collaboration. From COBOL to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If so, you'll be interested in this opportunity!
What you will be doing
You will be part of an agile team that is responsible for our Murex solution, which is the core of our FX Trading business. In close collaboration with Trading, Risk, Treasury, Finance and Regulatory you will contribute with developing, maintaining and testing our systems. Customer value is very important for this team and therefor high quality, timely delivery and continuous improvement is vital as we run our FX Trading business 24/7 across several time zones. We are always working with a continuous improvement mindset, and you will get the opportunity to be an active participant in improving our work methods, practices, and tools.
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you need an analytical mindset and good communication skills. As a person we believe that you are eager to constantly learn more. You are curious and energetic by nature, have an interest in financial markets and a problem-solving mindset.
Furthermore, you have:
• Relevant academic degree
• Experience maintaining critical systems with high demands for availability and performance, preferrable in the financial industry
• Experience in Unix/Linux is an advantage
• Knowledge in Python and/or Java is an advantage
What we offer
• Experienced and highly motivating colleagues.
• Access to new technologies in an exciting environment.
• Extensive training and learning opportunities.
• Balance in working life
• Very modern office with lunch areas and gym
• We apply hybrid model where we work both from home and in the officeg
• Empowering environment
Ready to join?
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the team. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Linn Larsson by mail email@example.com