SEB • Solna • Full time
SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant tech employees work hard to future proof SEB’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. We use modern software engineering technologies, processes, practices, frameworks, development environment and tools to increase agility and to ensure the quality of modern software applications while providing great user experience (UX) across multiple platforms.
What you will be doing
You will join our IAM and API team of about 4 people. We work closely together and share the passion for great technology and creating a smooth engineering experience. Our group consists of people with different expertise, experiences, age and background. We have an open, humoristic and friendly approach towards each other. You will work in our newly built office in Arenastaden, Solna.
As an IAM Engineer within Hosting & Integration, you will be a part of a highly skilled team working with new technology and develop our IAM and API platforms, which are integrated in our DevOps toolchains. As an IAM Engineer you will create and evolve our IAM platform by investigating, developing and implementing different technical solutions. Together with the rest of the team, you will also be involved in developing SEB’s cloud solution.
Your tasks will include:
· Design, implement, and manage IAM solutions using OpenID Connect and other relevant technologies.
· Deploy and manage IAM infrastructure using Kubernetes and related container orchestration tools.
· Configure and integrate LDAP-based identity sources for user and group management.
· Troubleshoot and resolve IAM-related issues, working closely with development and operations teams.
· Ensure compliance with security policies and industry best practices.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the overall security posture of the organization.
Who we are looking for
Platform Engineer with some years' experience in Identity and Access Management and high technical skills who have an “automation first” mindset.
A personality who likes to be proactive with a keen sense of ownership and responsibility and is eager to learn and share knowledge.
Excellent communication skills.
· Technical experience in Identity and Access Management.
· Knowledge of identity federation technology (OpenID Connect, SAML).
· Knowledge of Reverse Proxy Server.
· Knowledge of LDAP and experience with LDAP-based identity sources
· Experience with Single Sign-On and Multi Factor Authentication solution.
· Familiar with DevOps toolset (e.g. Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD).
· Experience with IBM Security Access Manager.
· Knowledge of programming languages, such as Python or Java.
· Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
What we offer
We offer many experiences and benefits to our employees, and there is nuance to every individual’s career experience, but the elements that define the core of our offering are:
• Extensive training and learning opportunities
• Work-life balance
• Friendly and welcoming culture
• Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
• Long-term stability
• Agile and modern ways of working
Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than June 17th 2023. If you have questions about the position please contact Agnes Stackelberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Welcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.
Read more: sebgroup.com/techcareers