Capio - Göteborg - Heltid
Sök flera jobb från ett och samma ställe.
Se hur du står dig mot andra som sökt samma jobb.
Capio Strengthen the organization and looking for a person that will have the responsibility to ensure the service delivery within Identity and Access Management throughout the Nordic organisation.Your opportunity
Capio’s strategy is focused on Specialization, Digitalization and Consolidation to enhance medical quality and growth. To support this, Nordic IT along with the Nordic staff functions is transforming to become a driving force in technology related business development.
As Capio IT is transforming to become service oriented, we need to grow our capabilities, capacity and strengthen the organization with IT service owners driving the design, implementation and operations of the services within the portfolio and help Capio IT in the general service-oriented transformation. E.g. acting both as service designer and service owner.
The service owner will work in close collaboration with business and IT leaders to ensure the service delivery maintains quality and to continuously capture and align requirements for the future of the service.Who are you?
You have an academic degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field or an equivalent work experience.
As a person you have strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English. You operate and collaborate effectively both with business and IT team members.
The service owner for Identity and Access Management (IAM) is responsible for all processes and technology (solutions and infrastructure) that relates to managing digital identities. The service owner ensures that the relevant IT infrastructure services provides the hardware and software that are needed for the employees to securely access company resources. The frameworks for IAM are developed in close collaboration with Capio VP Information Security Officer.
The Identity and Access Management service owner should be:
· Experienced in establishing and operating an IAM ecosystem and associated processes
· Knowledgeable about solutions and processes for identification, authentication and authorization
· Experienced working with user lifecycle management, provisioning, reconciliation and access certification
· Experienced working with the SailPoint Identity, Omada Identity Suite, or similar identity management and identity governance solutions
· Experienced in designing, deploying, implementing and integrating identity management and identity governance solutions with critical applications and infrastructure
· Knowledgeable about Windows authentication structure (AD, Azure AD, MFA, Modern Authentication, AD connect and ADFS)
· Experienced in leading and participating in troubleshooting, managing and solving issues related to identities, access, accounts, authentication, authorization, entitlements and permissions
· Experienced with MFA and SSO application support and application provisioning
· Knowledgeable of access management tools, processes and best practices
We preferably see that you have:
· Knowledge about scripting (PowerShell), programming languages (Java), SQL, LDAP and web services (REST/SOAP)
The role will be based in Gothenburg and will include travelling to Capio units on a regular basis and it will be organized within Capio Group Services AB and report to VP Information Security.
Vi erbjuder ett brett vårdutbud av hög kvalitet inom medicin, kirurgi och psykiatri genom våra sjukhus, specialistkliniker och vårdcentraler i Sverige, Norge och Danmark.
I Sverige finns vi från Umeå i norr till Malmö i söder och erbjuder vård inom områdena primärvård, somatisk och psykiatrisk specialistvård samt akutvård. Den fysiska vården kompletteras med digitala tjänster och verktyg som möjliggör att patienten får hjälp digitalt när det är möjligt och fysiskt när det behövs.
Vår vision är att ge bästa möjliga livskvalitet för varje patient. Vår medarbetare har detta som riktmärke i sitt arbete, varje dag.