Visiba Care - Örebro - Heltid
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev.
Se statistik, din status i processen och antalet sökande.
Visiba Care is a mission-driven company, dedicated to improving healthcare by offering a leading communication platform for digital healthcare. Our business is growing fast, and we are looking for individuals who want to join our team, contribute, and grow together with us. With Visiba Care you get the opportunity to play a big role in changing healthcare on a global stage. It’s important, it saves lives, and it’s fun!What should you know to succeed as a Android-developer at Visiba Care?
· You have at least one year of experience and can clearly show skills in the field.
· You can show at least one Android-app that you have built yourself or been very involved in building.
· You have experience with Android development with either Java or Kotlin as a language.
· Meritorious: You have used architectures such as MVVM or MVP.
· Meritorious: You have experience in automatic testing and Dependency Injection.Who should you be to succeed as a developer at Visiba Care?
· Most importantly, you are passionate about what you do
· You appreciate different tasks and to solve the problems you are facing. You never hesitate to learn new things
· You are a team player with self-knowledge who consider it a privilege to ask and come up with solutions together with your colleaguesWhy is this a good fit for you?
We work in a fast-paced environment with short decision paths. Furthermore, we work with the latest technology and have an open and familiar corporate culture.
You will be positioned in our Örebro office and be part of a team of twelve driven and motivated tech-people.
We believe in self-leadership and all our leaders share the philosophy of freedom under responsibility. We encourage your own drive but at the same time promote teamwork and believe that it is the key to success. We believe in "Sharing is caring".
Take a closer look here: https://vimeo.com/340181249Perks of being a part of Visiba Care
· Flexible hours and working conditions
· Preventive health care
· 30 days paid leave + public holidays
· Beneficial insurance and pension program
· Full pay during parental leave
· Being part of a true development team
· Unlimited coffee and candy!Who will help you succeed?
As part of our tech-team you will have me, Samuel Sporrenstrand, aka “Sporren”, as your direct manager. I have a true interest in people and live by the motto “sharing-is-caring”. I am committed to my team, and my foremost important task is to remove obstacles and create opportunities. Apart from loving my work at Visiba, I have a vivid interest for discussing history, travelling and playing board games. My team is a bunch of tech-nerds with different backgrounds, all joined by the same mission to improve healthcare and people’s lives. Welcome onboard!
Visiba Care grundades 2014 med en vision om en vård som kännetecknas av tillgänglighet, enkelhet och hållbarhet. Idag är vi Sveriges ledande plattform för digitala vårdkonsultationer.
Visiba Care gör det möjligt för vårdgivarna att sätta upp sin egna digitala praktik. Det är en säker och skalbar plattform som förbättrar tillgängligheten och ökar effektiviteten. Funktioner som onlinebokning, videokonsultationer, formulär och chatt underlättar vardagen för både vårdpersonal och patienter.