Avinode - Göteborg - Heltid
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev.
Se statistik, din status i processen och antalet sökande.
We are leading the industry in every aspect of our business. And this is what we want for UX/UI as well. That’s why we want you to join our team of developers and Product Owners to have the sole responsibility for the user experience of Avinode!
Avinode is a Software as a service (SaaS) company and we connect buyers and sellers in the world’s largest marketplace for air charter. Our online solutions help streamline every aspect of air charter businesses, from trip management to invoicing to customized search tools and beyond.
What’s the scope of the role?
As our new UX Designer you are responsible for the overall user experience and, together with the Product Owner (PO), the success of the product. You will make sure that the user-centered approach is followed during every part of the product design life-cycle. As our UX designer you work in tight collaboration with the PO when specifying what to build, make sure the output from the engineering team is what was intended and continuously measure success on released solutions.
You will be the keeper of the design process, making sure our users’ needs are top priority throughout discovery, design, delivery and iteration phases. You assist the PO in making product decision based on qualitative and quantitative user research. You are the key driver in design and continuously validate your assumptions with regular user feedback sessions.
The best solutions are never achieved on the first try so experimentation and iteration is core in your problem-solving approach.
Principal Accountabilities and Outputs
· Lead and run customer interviews and usability testing.
· Work with design for everything from small interface details to large, strategic business initiatives.
· Perform qualitative and quantitative research to inform your design decisions.
· Assist product team in backlog prioritization and planning, for both product discovery and delivery.
· Iterate and build testable prototypes, (in)validate these through rapid experiments with users and customers.
· Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product.
· Collaborate with other designers to build a consistent experience across the family of Avinode products.
· Help shape the design culture at Avinode.
· 2-3 years of relevant work experience, for example as a UI, UX or Product designer.
· Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles.
· Experience with design for business web applications and enterprise SaaS products.
· The ability to grasp the high level of complexity in the field and turn it into simple, easy-to-use solutions.
· Expert proficiency with design tools and software to produce wireframes, pixel-level specifications, visual assets, and other deliverables. Familiar and comfortable with products like InVision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
Fluency in English is required, vast majority of customers are non-Swedish speaking.
Avinode Group was the first company to move business aviation online, disrupting an entire industry with a technology-first mindset.
Today, we operate a growing suite of applications that 6,000+ air charter professionals use to do their everyday work. We take our role in their businesses seriously and make a point of delivering consistently excellent customer service and unique, ever-improving products.
This level of sophistication doesn’t stop us from having fun, however. We “Noders" enjoy an open and friendly work atmosphere, where a bit of quirky humor is always welcome. With 60 employees in Gothenburg and 25 in Miami and 22 in Portland, our flexible and collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to make mistakes and initiate dialogue
Avinode Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking for candidates based solely on their qualifications to accomplish assigned work, without regard to race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability.