Do you get excited about making a dent in the universe? At Oneflow, we are looking for people who want to change the way we do business while having fun doing it. Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech startup located in the heart of Stockholm. Our mission is to increase the sales velocity for organizations with what we call e-contracts, digitalizing the entire contract process. The future of all contracts is with us, and we’d love for you to join us.
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. It is a sweet spot for any career boost. At Oneflow, you get to chart your own course of your career, and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.
This is us:
Oneflow’s Marketing is driven by the ambition to dominate the contract automation industry entirely. Our mission is to change the way the world do business with e-contracts. We do this by telling our stories that capture the essence of Oneflow in every step of our funnel in a way that can be retold through generations. We are out-of-the-box thinkers, creative and extremely practical. We are fluent in “digital”. Our highs come from hitting our numbers, finding that secret sauce, and providing the most amazing customer experience there is in this universe.
This is you:
You are a natural storyteller. You are creative and have a real passion for motion graphics and video production from start to finish.
You enjoy shooting and crafting compelling videos with little direction - always striving to be original in your art. You are passionate about all types of motion media and films. Perhaps you have a dream to publish your own movie or documentary on Netflix.
You are looking for the perfect startup to hone your craft and creativity within video production. As a colleague, you are resourceful, ambitious, and helpful. You are not afraid to take initiatives to move us closer to our marketing goals.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Translate the Oneflow brand to moving visuals.
- Create motion graphics and videos for the Oneflow brand.
- Shoot or document events and create highlight videos.
- Film on-location interviews with video equipment.
- Create short demo videos for the Oneflow application.
- Designing motion graphics, title cards and transitions for videos.
- Take ownership for video and multimedia projects with little direction.
- Scoping your work to expectations and deliver projects on time.
*Must haves for the role: *
- Proven work ability and professionalism.
- Proven relevant experience in video production and/or postproduction.
- Fluent in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Bonus points for experience in live streaming or broadcasting (interest is a must have).
- Bonus points for interest/proficiency in cinematography.
- University degree in relevant topics.
A portfolio or showreel is required to be considered for this role.