Scania • Södertälje • Heltid
Detta jobb är inaktivt och går inte att söka längre.
Do you want to work with innovative projects with exciting technologies in an international company with focus on making the world a better place? Are you a creative and social designer who want to make an impact by putting your own stamp in our IT Landscape?
Join us then as our new UI/UX Designer
- You will analyze our target groups (operators, planners, PO) and are acquainted with methods to catch the needs and goals of our end users
- You will be our main contact with the stakeholders within IT & Business
- In our effort to be a part of the business development at an early stage, you will gather requirements as user stories and create wireframes to catch the business needs as well as verify that they fulfill the business needs
- You will set up forums or channels for gathering feedback from business and users
- Together with our FE-developers you will also be part of working with UI-design: Detailed design and implementing and influencing the Scania Digital Design System
What we need from you
- You have an academic background within Cognitive Science or UX-design or have acquired similar knowledge.
- You have more than five years’ experience working as a UX-designer and are acquainted with Lean and Agile UX
- You are used to work together with developers and have good sense of what is possible to accomplish in web technology (Angular)
- Knowledge working with tools to create wireframes preferably Figma tool
What’s in it for you
Together with our team of 15 amazing people consisting of different nationalities, genders and competences, we are helping Scania to lead the digital transformation journey within Production & Logistics (P&L). We are proud that we are a diverse team with a high score on our yearly employer survey.
Can this get any better? - Yes, it can!
We have several benefits such as yearly salary review, company bonus, pension and health contribution. You get flexible working hours, greater parental benefits and a permanent employment from day one, plus a lot more.
For more information about the position, kindly contact recruiting manager Dan Weslien, email@example.com. Kindly be informed that during summer holidays (19th of July – 15th of August) it might be a short delay to answer emails.
Process and time line
Last application date is 14th of August. Selection and interviews are to be held after the summer holidays.
We look forward to your application!
Scania’s IT organisation is an integrated part of the company providing products and services to all business units worldwide. Based on deep Scania business knowledge and internal relations we balance in-house core competences and service production with services externally sourced and governed by us. We are around 1500 people and the majority is located in Sodertalje.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Scania offers vehicle financing, insurance and rental services to enable our customers to focus on their core business. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. In 2019, we delivered 91,700 trucks, 7,800 buses as well as 10,200 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 152 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 51,000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centers in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON SE.