Our client is now looking for a Senior Java Developer - Clearing
The client is looking to engage a full-stack Software Developer to join one of their clearing teams. They are currently running a project to deliver a clearing platform to a customer in the US and in this role you will be part of an agile team with many skilled teammates. The work style is very collaborative and you will be working closely with Business Analysts, Test Engineers, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers.
Experience from the TRADEXpress platform.
What you will be doing:
- Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
- Cover your code with sufficient tests. Our coverage floor is 80%.
- You will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
- Participate in design discussions and decisions.
- Participate in and contribute to our scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
What you will bring to the team:
- Knowledge of the capital markets, e.g. clearing, settlement, trading, financial instruments or corporate actions.
- 5+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
- Experience in front-end development.
- A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent.
- Required: Experience from the TRADEXpress platform.
- Meriting: Knowledge of K8s and Docker
What that they work with:
- Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Highly performant, transactional platform
- Modern UI based on React
- Continuous delivery and test automation
Start Date of the Assignment: September 1st 2021
Duration of the Assignment: 4 months
Location: Onsite Stockholm
Estimated Workload: 100%
We offer continuously. That means that we sometimes remove the assignments before deadline. If you are interested we recommend that you apply immediately.